Right of withdrawal / cancellation
You can return the received goods without giving reasons within 14 days by returning the goods. Furthermore, we grant you an extended right of return of 16 days to this period. You therefore have 30 days to return the goods.
The following cancellation policy applies to contracts for goods that can be sent as a package with a shipping company.
Right of withdrawal for goods that can be sent by parcel post
As a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
8341 - Paldau
Fax: (+43) 720 710740 9000
by means of a clear declaration (for example, a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract.
You can use our sample cancellation form which, however, is not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including standard delivery costs, without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. In no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract.
8341 - Paldau
to return or hand over the goods. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
Contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer cannot be revoked.
Detailed information on the subject of returns you can find here.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which cannot be supplied until at least 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control,
- Contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
End of the cancellation policy